School’s Out for Summer – Every year that song rings in our heads and the thoughts start with what we are going to keep the kids entertained! Marshall has plenty of spots to take the kiddos to wear off some energy!
Here’s a list of our top spots for Summer Fun!
1) Camden State Park – From hiking to making a splash in the spring fed pond - Guide to Camden State Park
2) Independence Park – Pack the fishing poles for Youth fishing at the pond or get after a game on the sport court
3) Marshall Aquatic Center – Slid into the cool of the pool
4) Boards & Blades – Shred the ramps
5) AJ’s Arcade - Play around of mini golf, race around the speed track or get games in at the arcade
6) Marshall 6 CEC - Grab popcorn and settle in for a funny flick
7) Lyon County Museum - 3 floors of interactive history, including an ice cream parlor
8) Lyon County Library - Giant Chess on the patio to alternative reading areas & educational computer games
9) SMSU Disc Golf - Get some steps in and enjoy the campus of Southwest Minnesota State University
10) Marshall Parks - Visit a different park each day as Marshall is home to over 10 parks with playsets and 16 parks in total