Let's Go Thrift Shoppin
Do you want some new pieces in your house or wardrobe for an affordable price? Make a day out of it and visit all the thrift stores available here in Marshall!
- Avera Marshall Auxiliary Thrift Store - Aims to provide low-cost goods and save items from the landfill while giving back to the Avera hospital foundation in Marshall.
- Goodwill of the Great Plains - Offers a wide selection of clothing from kids sizes to men and women, you will be surprised with the unique items you can find.
- The Second Connection - Located right off highway 68, they offer a big selection of clothes and varied items.
- Restore Habitat for Humanity - A nonprofit organization located on east college drive. They sell newly and gently used building materials, furniture, appliances, home decor, and art.
- The Closet - Located in The Escape Spa, they sell women's clothing with a range of sizes and styles. (Photo Credit to @The Closet/Escape Spa)
Visit these stores with friends or make it a solo trip! Enjoy the budget friendly range of selection and unique items you will find!
Guest blog written by Liv