Winter Sips in Marshall
"Makings Spirits Bright"... that takes on a whole 'nother meaning this winter season! With Marshall's bars & restaurants highlighting festive drinks on their menus!
From bright warm flavors in the Hitching Posts Margarita Flights. To a perfectly shaken Martini at Bello Cucina, loaded with chocolate or lemon flavors (to name a few). You can even find dessert in a glass at Brau Brothers with their Red Velvet Moo Juice. Or try out Tavern 507's Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa which is sure to warm you up on a snowy Saturday Night! Here's a list of spots to grab seasonal sips in Marshall...
- Applebee's - Mucho Sleigh Bell Sip
- Brau Brothers Taproom - Red Velvet Moo Juice
- Fuzzy's - Leiny's Toasted Bock on tap
- The Gambler - Caramel Bulldog
- The Gym - Apple Mule
- Varsity Pub - Beer&Bump (recommend Cider with Cinnamon Whiskey dropped in)
- Mariachi Fiesta - Sangria
- Hitching Post - Margarita Flight
- El Rancho - Strawberry Margarita
- Bello Cucina - Martinis
- Wooden Nickel Burgers & Brew - Iced Coffee Long Island Tea